A diverse group of 15 PGA Members was selected for the 2017-2018 Class of PGA LEAD. The leadership development program’s second class launched in conjunction with the 64th PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando.
The PGA of America established PGA LEAD to identify, mentor and progress PGA Members from diverse backgrounds along a guided path to leadership roles in the Association. In addition, PGA LEAD also aids in developing PGA Members who desire to serve and make an impact on nonprofit boards within their communities.
2017-2018 PGA LEAD Class Members
- Gateway PGA Section: Ashley Nicks, PGA, The First Tee Greater St. Louis
- Georgia PGA Section: Justin Martin, PGA, The First Tee at John A. White
- Indiana PGA Section: Amber Pasel, PGA, Hickory Stick Golf Club
- Iowa PGA Section: Erin Strieck, PGA, Pinnacle Country Club
- Metropolitan PGA Section: Rich Jones, PGA, Pine Ridge Golf Club
- Middle Atlantic PGA Section: Michael Pius, PGA, The First Tee of Washington D.C.
- Minnesota PGA Section: Javon Meyerhoff, PGA, Rush Creek Golf Club
- Pacific Northwest PGA Section: Quincy Heard, PGA, Summit Golf Foundation
- Pacific Northwest PGA Section: Robyn Lorain, PGA, Oregon Golf Association
- Philadelphia PGA Section: Meghan Spero, PGA, Wilmington Country Club
- South Florida PGA Section: Robert Heering Jr., PGA, Ship Sticks, LLC
- Southern California PGA Section: Steven Eric Mitchell, PGA, Anaheim Hills Golf Course
- Southern California PGA Section: Junko Suzuki, PGA, Southern California Section
- Southern Ohio PGA Section: James Simminger, PGA, Coldstream Country Club
- Sun Country PGA Section: Joshua Salmon, PGA, New Mexico State PGA Golf Management University Program