Assistant Golf Professional
Santa Fe, NM
$16.00 – $18.00 Per Hour
Deadline for resumes:
Additional Income from Junior Golf Instruction and Opportunity to Caddie
Email resumes to Head Professional Jordan Gibbs at email@example.com.
The Club at Las Campanas is looking for a seasonal Assistant Golf Professional to assist with our elite level golf operation. The desired candidate has experience at a high-end private club and possesses a professional demeanor and a strong desire to develop their career.
- Experience at a High-End Private Club required
- PGA Member Preferred
- Experience in Tournament Operations, Merchandising, Golf Shop Operations, Junior Golf and Club Repair preferred
- Strong playing background preferred, must be willing to play minimum 36 holes per week
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Requires a highly professional demeanor with members, guests and staff, adaptability, flexibility and adherence to a strict level of confidentiality.
- Ability to give clear instructions and comprehend and carry out instructions.
- Ability to work as a team player and lead by example.
- Ability to work all shifts, days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to use/understand Trackman, V1 and About Golf Simulator
- Thorough understanding of The Rules of Golf
- Assist the Director of Golf and Head Golf Professional with portions of their job duties as needed.
- Establish positive relationships with members and guests.
- Play golf with members and prospective members.
- Supervise Player Service, Golf Ambassadors and Locker Room staff.
- Assist with tournament operations.
- Provide golf orientations to new members
- Monitor daily operations of the Golf Shop.
- Assist in maintaining the golf cart fleet.
- Accurately record all daily play on tee sheets.
- Assist with merchandise presentation and inventory management.
- Provide quality golf instruction to members and guests.
- Assist members and guests with pre-golf check-in, special orders, and any problem-solving situation and policy information.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Housing Stipend
- Playing and Practice Privileges
- Staff Uniforms
- Help securing winter employment