The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship application will be available on December 1, 2020 on PGA.org. It is open to the children and/or grandchildren of PGA Class A Members or Life Members in good standing. The student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 (unweighted GPA based on a 4.0 scale). The scholarship will apply to the 2021-2022 school year.
The online scholarship application is managed by International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS). The application will be accessible through PGA.org and accessible by going directly to the application site. The students who applied last year will go to the login page and login with the information they used last year. The username is their email address. The password is what they created.
There is only one deadline for submitting the scholarship application and for submitting the supporting documents. It is March 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Important dates to remember:
• March 23, 2021 – Deadline for submitting Application
• March 23, 2021 – Deadline for submitting Supporting Documents
• May 2021 – Notification of Selection Results
• July 2021 – Funds Disbursed
• August 2021 – Deadline date for photo submission
• October 2021 – The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship recipients will be in PGA Magazine and PGA Magazine digital version.