2021 events will be evaluated on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable public health orders in place at the time. All events will be run using Covid-19 Safe Practices. In the event an event has to be cancelled or postponed, tournament staff will reach out to registered players as soon as possible.
We expect the 2021 Spring Membership Meeting to be conducted virtually. More information will be emailed to the membership as plans are finalized.
The Section staff is working remotely at this time. We continue to work normal business hours and are available by email. Voicemails and texts to our main number (505-897-0864) are being forwarded to the appropriate staff member who will respond as soon as possible.
Unemployment and Financial Support
- NM COVID-19 Related Unemployment Information
- Texas Unemployment Benefits
- Small Business Administration Guidance & Loan Resources
- National Club Association handout on CARES Act benefits for clubs
- PGA Disaster Relief Fund (for PGA Members only)
- Golf Emergency Relief Fund
- GCSAA Disaster Relief Fund for Superintendents